I Know You Love Me

Monday, December 15, 2008

♥ i'm stressed

Yes. You've read it right. I'm so stressed for the coming preliminary exams. And i really got hard on drug calculations. Gosh! it's soo damn hard. I don't know how to work with the D/S x Q thing as well as the IV fluid calculations, drop factor, flow rate, errr. Hahahaha.
Anyways, we are planning to go back to our hometown (Isabel, Leyte) this coming Christmas vacation and obviously, we'll be spending the holiday cheers there. Am soo happy to hear that because i really wanna see my childhood friends and spend some time with them. It's been 2 years now that i haven't seen them even if we're on the same place to study. That's why i really miss them this much.
Wish me luck for our exam. xOxO

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home