I Know You Love Me

Monday, June 15, 2009

♥ orientation day

this morning we had the chance to meet new faces most especially our Level 3 Clinical Instructors. They will be handling us in our lecture and rotations in the hospital. I forgot their names but surely, i can recognize them through their familiar faces. Hihi. Tomorrow, there will be another set of orientation for our Med-Surg yellow manual @ 8am.

But sad to say, i'm getting sick everyday. Huhu. I had headache this afternoon and my colds and cough aren't getting away from me! I hate it! They made me feel like a weakling. And it made me bother soo much because i had some of the symptoms for the Influenza A H1N1 virus. Huhuhu. I wish it isn't like that. Wish this is just a common flu. But thanks to Bioflu coz i'm feeling better now. Perhaps this sickness of mine is just an effect of the cold and rainy weather that we're experiencing now.

Gtg! take some rest and sleep! ♥♥♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home