I Know You Love Me

Thursday, April 30, 2009

♥ no classes but...

its May 1, that means another day to wake up late in the morning and stay at home, that's Labor Day! wee! Though i can't relate or understand the essence for today,still i'm very happy because we have no classes! I'm so tired of going to school everyday at 7am and sleep late at night. I can tell that summer classes is so tiring! But instead of relaxing and staying in front of the monitor today, I have to study for my midterm examination tomorrow. I wish i could get a grade of 2.5 or better so i can have my gala uniform measured and ready for our capping hopefully this June! But i got a big problem. I need motivation. I'm gonna lose my study habits this time. I feel tired and i only want to relax, do some blogging, play dota and all those stuffs. When I see my books and photocopies, I'll loose my energy and instead of studying, i'll go to sleep. Haha. How could i get a grade of 2.5 if i would keep on acting like this? Whoah! I don't know what's going on inside me. I'm not like this before. I must change.change.change myself! I wish i could bring back my urge to study hard and focus on the things that should be done. Huhuhu.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home