I Know You Love Me

Friday, June 19, 2009

♥ What would I have if i don't have you?

hi bloggers! It's been a while. Sorry for being idle these past few days, it' just that i don't have special things to share to you but today i have one in the box.

I want to share this song that i've been up to these past few days. I was moved by this song and indeed the lyrics are soo true. I can't imagine life without HIM! Him who's always been there for me all the way and Him who wouldn't stop loving me. There's a text message that i received the other day that says, "There's nothing impossible with God. But there's one thing he can't do. He just can't stop loving you." How blessed am I for having Him in me. And there's nothing i am afraid of coz i know he's right there one step behind. So i want to share to you this song entitled "Cry in My Heart" by Starfield.

There's a cry in my heart
For Your glory to fall
For Your presence to fill up my senses
There's a yearning again
A thirst for discipline
A hunger for things that are deeper

Could You take me beyond?
Could You carry me through?
If I open my heart?
Could I go there with You?
(For I've been here before
But I know there's still more
Oh, Lord, I need to know You)

For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?
You are my rock
You are my glory
You are the lifter
Of my head
Lifter of this head


It's a nice song and i know it will inspire you. ♥♥♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home