I Know You Love Me

Monday, November 30, 2009

♥ new moon


Yesterday was a great day! I got the chance to watch New Moon
with my dutymates,
Keeny, Arniel, Mimi, Momii, Jessa and Nikki.
We were all excited to see Jacob because of his transformed body build!
weee!


I was very eager to watch the movie because others said it wasn't that good compared to Twilight.
But for me, it's worth watching (with the help of Jacob). haha! Yes it is.
I cannot say it's the best. Mmm. Maybe better.
I understand why it's like that. Twilight is the first movie of this Saga
so they must make it so so wonderful to express and introduce the characters.
And we haven't read the book that time because it's yet unpopular.
So now that everyone knew the whole saga story,then we expect it to be
the best as well. But it's not the way it should be.
Maybe this movie is on it's way to the climax of the whole saga thing.
But for me i really love the movie! Jacob and his friends were sooo cute!


I love their transformation from humans into wolves, the scene where the two wolves are fighting (Jacob and Paul) and how they crashed and torn Laurent into pieces in the woods.
I admit he's so yummy and all! hahaha!


But still this movie wouldn't be a movie without Edward!
He may be out in the movie for quite a long time but we knew he'll be back again.
And this time, he proposed to Bella at the end of the movie.
Bella's answer would be in the next sequel! hahah!
Let us wait for another year for us to see Bella's yes or no.
But i have read the book already so i knew what she would say.
Hahaha.

new-moon-poster.jpg moon image by gamerjc

Can't wait to be in November 2010 again!
weeeee! ♥



-jOyh

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Čღήήϊє ﺖ said...

.♥ i love Edward Cullen : D

December 18, 2009 at 8:06 PM  
Anonymous j♥yh said...

oh. You're team edward! And i'm team edward and jacob. Hahaha. No bias. :D

December 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home