I Know You Love Me

Thursday, April 30, 2009

♥ exhausted

It's been a long, tiring day. We did lots of things in school and it made me soo used up! This morning we had our cooking activity in our Nutrition class and I was so tired for standing about almost 2 hours. We were very busy doing each of our assigned foods to cook. So surprising that my friend, gail, cooked for the first time! Hihihi. She cooked our main course, Beef Steak. Her dad taught her a night before and I can say, not that bad for a starter like her. Hihihi. I know she can improve her cooking abilities only if she would help and practice cooking in their house.

It is important for us, ladies, to know how to cook for future purposes like for our husbands-to-be. There's this saying that goes, "a way to a man's heart is through his stomach", so I must practice and learn how to cook. I want my husband always seeking for my cooked meals and i want to make him full with my recipes and he will boast to his friends that his wife cooks very delicious. Haha. (stop daydreaming joyh) And also, i want us to cook together in our kitchen and are having fun. I don't care how long will it take our food to be cooked as long as I'm with him and he's with me. Hahaha. (Aguy nag imagine najud q)

Well for now, I need to take a rest because I feel so sleepy. I want to sleep and wake up late in the morning. By the way, No classes tomorrow because it's Labor Day! weeee!
gudnyt.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous gAiL said...

char nmo joyh! pa tudlo na ni momcy! ahehe.=)

May 3, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home