I Know You Love Me

Sunday, August 2, 2009

♥ the twilight fevah

Before, i really don't understand why people are getting crazy over this movie, they love Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Not until i fin'lly watched this movie just recently (after 48yrs. LOL). Whoah! I find myself the same thing. And I immediately bought a book so i can read the whole story of this Twilight series and i made it in just 1 and half days. I can't believe i've read a book cover to cover because i don't even read my textbooks in school. But this book had really got me into it.

I find Edward very attractive. I can also say he is handsome and a dream-boy-material. Hahaha. No doubt why Bella was very attracted to him. If i were also on her shoes, i would never ever let him be away from me even a minute. Hihi. Their love story is soo nice and soo romantic. There are lots of romantic moments between the two of them in the book that you can't find in the movie. Can't wait for the New Moon to be released this November. There's still 3 months more. And i'm craving for it! This time, i would never be the last person to watch that movie as what i am in Twilight. ♥♥♥

About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him--and I didn't know how dominant that part might be-- that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
-Bella


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home