I Know You Love Me

Saturday, December 5, 2009

♥ Let it snow


SNOW - precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals.

Since i was a kid, I've been longing for this cute, soft, cold, white balls to kiss my skin.
I have seen it in cartoon movies and just like what those characters were doing, they're sliding, skiing, and rolling in the snow. I wish i could do the same. Unfortunately, there's no WINTER here in the Philippines, therefore NO SNOW for me. For now I think this would be just a dream for me to touch and feel the coolness of this thing.
But if my feet would lead me to other places, I would choose to be in a place where there is snow.
I would definitely be taking a picture of me with the first snow of my life just like this! :x



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home