I Know You Love Me

Monday, December 14, 2009

♥ yuletide party


I am so used to saying Christmas Party and so for a change i make it a Yuletide Party! Sounds cool, eh?

Our department had this BORING party last 12-11-09. And again, as what i did on the last year's, I did not stayed for long. And instead had dinner with my fav gurls @ Casa Verde.
We also invited our friend, Jen, to come with us. Though we're not as close as before, we still miss her company. And so she had dinner with us.
And everything just turned out to be great!
I can hear some cheers out here!
You want pictures? OKay. It's christmas so i should be good and grant your wish!
check this out! :D

me and jen

us

naj and i

with our full stomach

he's mine! x♥x♥

the "it" girls. Haha.

@ the taxi stand


my ate chit

with my fav gurls


That's it! If you're asking for more, just visit my facebook page.
Link is on this side ---->
thanks!


-joyh

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home