I Know You Love Me

Friday, December 18, 2009

♥ BFFs


found this post in tumblr and i find it very interesting and so cute.
Not to mention he is one of my favorite cartoon character in the world.
You'll see what a true friend means.
i sooo love this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bohemea:  lovegeneration:anaphora:eesongee:   Spongebob: What do you usually do when I’m gone?Patrick: Wait for you to come back.   Story of my life ever since I met suicideblonde.  This is for you Kathy (:
SPONGEBOB: What do you usually do when I'm gone?
PATRICK: Wait for you to come back

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awww. So sweet of Patrick.
they're the best BFFs of all time!



-jOyh

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home